Thursday, April 21, 2011

LEGALIZE IT! FEST 1983


**How did you do it? 
***Do What?
**How did you become this? I mean I love my life, but I'm not sure I like loving it. 
I think about going for anything more than that, I look at my life and who I am. I'm too far gone. I'm broken.
***Son, I was far more broken than you'll ever be. But look at me now. Don't get me wrong, Settling down is a challenge, its the biggest challenge of your life.
**So how did you do it?
*** A magician never reveals his greatest trick. But I'll give you a hint. You gotta meet the right girl. Who knows? May be you'll meet her tomorrow.
** May be I have met her already.


*** Ohh.. and Thanks for taking good care of this.===========>>
It Means a lot to me that you have kept it safe for all these years.


(Hopeless himym-s06e21)

No comments: